- S200 TG ARGB Snow Mid Tower Chassis is an ATX case with a mesh front panel and comes with three preinstalled hydraulic bearing 120mm ARGB Lite front fans. Its RGB lighting can be controlled by motherboard software from ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, and ASRock. Besides, up to six 120mm fans can be fitted in the chassis and up to a 360mm radiator can to placed at the front of the S200 TG ARGB Snow mid-tower chassis.
- S200 TG ARGB Snow mid-tower chassis comes with a large airflow-optimized mesh panel featuring an elegantly designed strip and a TT logo at the front for massive airflow performance.
- S200 TG ARGB Snow mid-tower chassis comes with three pre-installed hydraulic bearing 120mm ARGB Lite fans at the front of the case. Users can enjoy fascinating lighting effects by controlling them through the motherboard software from ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, and ASRock.
- S200 TG ARGB Snow mid-tower chassis features a full length power supply cover providing plenty of space to tuck away cables, while keeping airflow clear for your hard drives and PSU.
- S200 TG ARGB Snow mid-tower chassis has good expandability. It can support a CPU cooler with a maximum height of 166mm, VGA placement of up to 330mm in length (without radiator), a power supply with a length of up to 190 mm (with HDD Rack). Optimized for excellent cooling capability, the case comes with three hydraulic bearing 120mm ARGB Lite fans preinstalled at the front; you can also choose to put two 140mm fans at the front and on top, or up to six 120mm fans can be fitted in. For radiator compatibility, it can support up to 360mm at the front, giving more opportunities for high-end expansion!