• 10G Lightning-Fast Uplink: 4× 10 Gbps SFP+ slots enable high-bandwidth connectivity and non-blocking switching capacity.
• 384 W PoE Budget: 24× 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 384 W*.
• Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)**, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
• Centralised Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
• Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
• Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
• Optimise Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
• Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities
Interface • 24× 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports
• 4× 10G SFP+ Slots
• 1× RJ45 Console Port
• 1× Micro-USB Console Port
Fan Quantity 2
Power Supply 100-240 V AC~50/60 Hz
Dimensions ( W x D x H ) (440 × 330 × 44 mm)
Mounting Rack Mountable
Max Power Consumption 34.4 W (110V/60Hz) ( no PD device connected)
465.8 W (110V/60Hz) ( with 384 W PD device connected)
Max Heat Dissipation 117.38 BTU/h (110 V/60 Hz) (no PD device connected)
1589.31 BTU/h (110 V/60 Hz) (with 384 W PD device connected)
Switching Capacity 128 Gbps
Packet Forwarding Rate 95.23 Mpps
MAC Address Table 16 K
Jumbo Frame 9 KB
Quality of Service
• 8 priority queues
• 802.1p CoS/DSCP priority
• Queue scheduling
- SP (Strict Priority)
- WRR (Weighted Round Robin)
• Bandwidth Control
- Port/Flow based Rating Limiting
• Smoother Performance
• Action for Flows
- Mirror (to supported interface)
- Redirect (to supported interface)
- Rate Limit
- QoS Remark