Dell PowerEdge T630 CTO Tower Server
The Dell PowerEdge T630 rackable tower server delivers ultimate two-processor performance, versatility and availability for a wide range of demanding workloads in small and medium business environments.
Featuring the latest Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v4 product family, huge internal storage capacity, extensive configuration flexibility and the most powerful GPU capability in the PowerEdge server portfolio, the PowerEdge T630 enables users to readily adapt to demanding workloads. From collaboration and productivity applications (mail and messaging, file and print, web serving, video serving) to Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) in retail environments, to record retention and management in healthcare and education, the T630 helps drive drive business success for small- to medium-sized businesses, large enterprise remote and branch offices, and data centers.
- Up to two Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4 processors
- Up to 24 DDR4 DIMMs
- Massive internal storage capacity with up to 32 x 2.5" or 18 x 3.5" hard drives
- Up to four optional hot-plug Express Flash PCIe SSDs or 16 2.5" Drives when installing the FLEX IO Drive Cage.
- Up to four optional GPUs
- 8 Bay - Up to 8x3.5" SAS/SATA/NL-SAS HDD or SSD
- 12 Bay -Up to8x3.5" SAS/SATA/NL-SAS HDD or SSD + FLEX IO 4x2.5" NVMe
- 16 Bay - Up to 16x2.5" SAS/SATA/NL-SAS SSD
- 18 Bay - Up to 18x3.5" SAS/SATA/NL-SAS HDD or SSD
- 20 Bay - Up to 16x2.5" SAS/SATA/NL-SAS SSD + FLEX IO 4x2.5" NVMe
- 32 Bay - Up to 16x2.5" SAS/SATA/NL-SAS SSD + FLEX IO 16x2.5" SAS/SATA/NL-SAS SSD (DUAL PERC)
- 32 Bay - Up to 32x2.5" SAS/SATA/NL-SAS SSD (Single PERC)
- Note - The Optional Flex Bay holds, Either 4 NVMe drives with a PCI-e Bridge Card installed. OR, 16 2.5" SSD Drives.
Deliver peak performance
Drive peak compute performance with the latest Intel E5 processors and up to 1.5TB of DDR4 memory. Accelerate data performance and throughput with Express Flash PCIe SSDs and PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0 I/O and storage tiering. Deliver greater performance and faster data analytics with support for up to four optional GPUs.
Maximize operational efficiency
Accelerate time to production and improve ROI with the Dell OpenManage portfolio — systems management tools that streamline and automate deployment. Control energy budgets with highly energy-efficient processors, memory, power supplies and Dell Fresh Air solutions.
Deliver greater versatility
Ensure fast response times as you grow by expanding the T630’s memory footprint up to 24 DDR4 DIMMs. Harness data explosion with massive internal storage capacity — 32 x 2.5" or 18 x 3.5" hard drives — and readily adapt to changing workload conditions with a platform pretested for virtualization and high-availability clusters.
Tailor your tower to your workloadsAccelerate demanding workloads with the powerful and flexible PowerEdge T630 2-socket tower server, a member of the 13th generation of PowerEdge servers.
Versatile and efficient performance: Drive rapid response times with the latest Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v4 product family, DDR4 memory and seven I/O slots.
Expanded capacity, unprecedented capability: With support for up to 50 percent more hard drives than previous generations, the PowerEdge T630 brings new capabilities to small and medium businesses and remote offices running mail and messaging, medical imaging, server and desktop virtualization, and budget-conscious graphical rendering. Supporting up to 32 x 2.5" or 18 x 3.5" hard drives, the T630 can store more mailboxes of larger sizes can dramatically lower your cost per mailbox. Flexible storage configurations allow you to meet exacting workload requirements, while ample drive space allows for cost-effective, in-server expansion.